Friday 6 December 2013

A New release and a challenge or two!!

Hello everyone!
As it's the release day of the latest and most adorable Peachy Keen stamps.
Did you join in the party on Facebook for the reveal?
If you missed it, you can go over to the Peachy Keen site and ogle them!
We hold two challenges at the release parties and I chose
'December Birthday' 
(as it's Kathy, the Peachy Queen's birthday on the 16th and mine on the 11th). 
 Here's my card....

 Front

Flipside

Close up

I used digi paper I thought wasn't overly Christmassy.
I inked up  two of the four clever reverse sentiment stamps, PK-1347,
the 'Happy Birthday' and 'Congrats',with Adirondak 'Cranberry'.
 Punched them out with a die who's name escapes me as usual.
Quite simple and quite effective I thought.
It's seasonal without losing it's birthday-ness. (Is that even a word)! LOL

Please join in with us. to celebrate this release.
You DO need to use Peachy Keen Stamps for your project in order for your entry to be considered for the prize.

To enter your project, simply go to The Peachy Keen Blog, 
and leave a comment that includes the URL of your blog post or gallery upload.  
We will randomly choose 1 lucky winner from all of the entries, 
who will receive a $25 Peachy Keen Stamps Gift Certificate!!  Woo Hoo!   
You will have until Thursday, December 12th at Midnight to enter your project.  We will announce the winner on the Peachy Keen Blog on Friday, December 13th. 

 I can't wait to see what YOU do with this BIG Birthday Challenge!!

Good luck!
sig

5 comments:

Marisa said...

How fun! I have never made this type of card - must try it some time.

Jackie said...

Morning Viv, what a beautiful card, love that paper :o)
Love,
Jackie xx

Beth Norman said...

Happy Birthday Viv. May you have the best birthday ever. You're off to a great start with this Birthday card. Love your DP.

Kim H said...

Viv ~ oh this is so GORGEOUS I cant even tell you! That stamp, the paper and the design is simply stunning! Beautiful job as always! I will wish you a HB in a few days! WHOO HOO! now lets eat cake!

Patricia St Martin said...

Viv, Great swing card love the paper.
Hugs, Pat

>