Wednesday 2 May 2012

A thank you card and a reminder

Well, it's been that long since I posted, Blogger has gone through a transformation!!!
Can't say I like it to be honest. It looks cheap and nasty compared to how it used to be
and it's VERY confusing!!

Have you missed me?? I've missed you SO much.
It's been really full on here for the past few weeks. 
Nothing earth shattering, but enough to stop me playing like I wanted to.
One of the things that needed doing urgently, was cleaning up my craft room!
It was starting to look like an explosion in a paper factory!!

It's all nice and tidy now and I managed to get enough mojo going to make this card.
It will be going in the post toot sweet.


The Frame is a Nestie and the design inside it is from a set by Justrite.
Isn't it gorgeous!
THe lovely sentiment is from the set 'Floral Sentiments' by Emma at My Creative Time.
I just LOVE this font and the size of the sentiments is perfect.
The fleur -de-lis border is made with a n EK Success border punch
(and the punchouts make those cute little accents in the corners).

Well, that's it from me for now. 
Thank you for not giving up on me.

DON'T FORGET......
.....THE PEACHY KEEN ALUMNI BLOG HOP, Monday 7th May!!!
(Check the blinkie at the top right hand corner)!
I've made something WAY out of my comfort zone for this hop.
I'm SOO excited and can't WAIT to share it with you!
Off to see if my mojo was only here for a flying visit, or if it's finally come home.

sig

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab papers.xxx

Glora said...

WOW, this is absolutely stunning. It is seriously INCREDIBLE! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

Janice W. said...

I have missed you and would never give up on you! Your card is beautiful! Glad to see you got your mojo back!

Unknown said...

WELL!! its about blooming time you made an apperance grotters and YES i have missed you YES your card is stunning and Yes i agree with you disliking the new bugger oooops blogger..i dont like it at all i have to keep going into my comments opening someones blog to find my sodding dashboard every time it a right pain in the a***e..other than that it is so very good to have you back and i have missed you loads...and id never give up on you ..you mean too much to me...shucks that the last time i get all sloppy hehe xxxxxxxxx
lotsa love &hugs sassy xxxxxxxxxxx PS hows yer toe missus????

Carol Carriveau said...

Absolutely fabulous card....glad you are back!

Marisa said...

Oooh, yummy colour comob and love the fleur de lis punch you used and then the negative in the corners. Yes, we've missed you ((hugs)) :)

Jackie said...

Of course you've been missed! But at least we had a wonderful get together last weekend so I forgive you ;o)
Your card is gorgeous and I love that nestie shape :o)
Love, Jackie xx

>