Wednesday 9 May 2012

A card for my Grandson

He's 22 today! 
OMG!! Where HAVE those years gone!
He's a lovely young man and he's not afraid to hug his Nanna in public!
He's a star, so he's got one on his card to prove it!


Kraft CS base.
Paper is by Pink Petticoat. 
The twine is threads pulled from a piece of hessian.(burlap)?
The stars are Nesties and the sentiments are from My Creative Time.
LOVE that white ink!! (Worth paying the postage from America)!
It's Hero Hues 'Snow', that I got from 'Simon says Stamp' via Ebay 
and the best white ink out there IMHO!

Anyway, back to the plot...! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!

Thanks for dropping by, it's always good to 'see' you!

sig

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Brilliant male card Viv. How do you think I feel, my grandson is 27 :o)
Love, Jackie xx

Kathy said...

great card for a man/boy. thanks,

Glora said...

Another awesome card! I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Marisa said...

Yeah for him not being afraid to hug you in public - he's a keeper :) You much have married young to be a grandma to a 22 year old! Love the star and the polka dots and I"m sure he will love it too :)

Rosie said...

cute card


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Janice W. said...

Great card Viv! Happy Birthday to your grandson! Where does the time go? I wish it would go by much slower! Love you! Janice

Carol Carriveau said...

Great card fir any age...thanks for sharing it.

>