Tuesday 29 May 2012

At long last!

I have had a bit of a haitus and didn't really enjoy not having the heart to pick up card and stuff!
I did enjoy making a (kind of) silk purse out the sow's ear that was our back garden though!
It's been hard work, but it's coming on and I plan on keeping on top of it.
Alan is disabled so it's down to me. I need to keep it simple, coz gardening is not top of my favourite activities.....crafting is!
Well, I decided that I was going to sit down and make something in the hopes that it would kick start my mojo.
Dunno if I'm quite there yet, but this card isn't a bad start I reckon.
I CASED THIS card by Amy of Prairie Paper and Ink. LOVE her videos!


Stuff....
Papermania Capsule collection papers 'Lincoln Linen'
Crate Paper, Sweet Branch rub on sentiment
Linen card base
Ribbon from stash
Prima flower from stash
Big fat pearl from a shop in the States. 

Hopefully, there'll be more later when get back from visiting my youngest grandchildren.
Thank you so much for not abandoning me!


sig

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Very pretty! Lee-Ann :)

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Viv, good to see you posting :o)
Love, Jackie xx

Janice W. said...

Very pretty Viv! I don't like to garden but I love the harvest! Love and hugs! Janice

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

I love it Viv and adore the colour tones!

marlene kiley said...

I am a new follower and this card is just lovely. So soft colors. thanks for sharing.

Marisa said...

Love the neutral pallet you used on this card, Viv. The prima is the perfect touch. Glad to hear you tackled and wrestled the garden down to submission :)

>