Monday 9 April 2012

Two for one

Happy Easter Monday everyone!
I hope you all had a  happy and peaceful Easter!
It was SO quiet at our house, you could here a pin drop! lol
Well at least it gave me the chance to play along with the challenges
 held over the weekend at the Peachy Keen Connection!
There was a party all weekend to celebrate the new release in the Peachy Keen Store.
I can't WAIT for my new stamps to arrive! 
I LOVE the 'time' themed stamps and can't wait to play!
Anyway, enough waffle from me, here are the cards I made for the two challenges.

Challenge#1
This challenge called for some peach on your project.
The train is from the set PK-242.
I stamped the track onto brown card and it ended up looking like a fence, which looks OK anyway.
The tree is a die from MFT. 
The Easter eggs were made with the belly of the PK/Cottage Cutz Tear Bear!
I glued a little square of acetate in the engine's window.
The little flowers are from a punch and the grass was made with a MS punch.

For the second one, you had to follow this sketch...

Challenge#2

Ha Ha! Couldn't be more different from the previous one if it tried!!
The balloons are a die from Joy! crafts. 
The faces are from PK-490
I borrowed the sentiment from PK-290

Well, that's all from me folks!
Enjoy the Bank Holiday!

sig

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy Easter Monday to you too Viv, hugs.
Wonderful cards, I love that little train and the balloon card is so pretty.
See you very soon ;o)
Love, Jackie xx

Janice W. said...

Great job with both challenges Viv! That is so cool that you made the eggs with the belly of the bear die! So clever!
Love and hugs to you!
Janice

Glora said...

Very sweet Viv! These are great! Hugs- Glora

Marisa said...

Two cute cards, Viv :) Trusting you had a fabulous Easter weekend ((hugs))

Linda Fisher said...

Oh these are so cute Viv! The train is so stinkin' cute and all the balloons with faces just make me smile. TFS!

>