Thursday 12 January 2012

A birthday card with NO COPICS!!!!

Well almost!
I used 'em for the spots. lol

I'm off out shortly braving the gale-force winds that have sprung up overnight, 
but thought I'd put this card up before I left, as I might be blown to the next county!!!

This card is for a friend of mine.
I'm really loving this pack and will surely overdose on it!!
It's the 'Tradewinds' pack by DCWV. (The designs are so RICH).


The sentiment stamp by Papermania, is one of my favouites as it's SO versatile.
It could easily be stamped onto patterned paper and look amazing too!
I decided to stamp it 'plain' today and just highlight the spots.
The main card is Kraft. 
I added a matt of embossed gold card to the sentiment to reflect the gold in the DP.

Thanks for stopping by today, it's always a pleasure to have your company.

sig

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love your card hunnie hugs sass x

Marisa said...

Welcome to my world, Viv - never touched a Copic in my life, gasp! Great use of the paper and the sentiment panel is great on the angel. Hope the power doesn't go out with all the wind.

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Viv. Believe it or not I haven't used my copics for about 3 months now, been too busy making cards with my diecuts :o)
Jackie xx

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

It's a beauty Viv ;o)

Anonymous said...

LOL, I was looking at your pretty card and enjoying my early peaceful cup of coffee and then I heard rushing water and I pretty near spit my coffee out it startled me so much, and then the birds started singing and my two dogs came running from the bedroom just a barking. LOL, it's 5:26 maybe next time I will come visit you around 7:00 am hehehe

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Viv!! I just love that embossed dp and your colors!!

We have been having strong winds too. Looks like winter is here!!

issy said...

Beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous.

issy

>