Thursday 8 December 2011

More from me

For the Peachy Keen DT call, go HERE.
I can't quite believe that my wonderful time at Peachy Keen will end at the end of December!
Where HAVE those years gone! *Sigh*
I envy whoever follows as I know they will have a BALL with THE most wonderful people on the planet.
OK, that's enough from me before I get too maudlin! lol

Here are a few more cards I've cranked out while my toe tries to heal.




No need for explanations as they are all pretty self-explanatory.
Except to say that the 'Merry Christmas ' squares are digital images from Cuddly Buddly.

I hope the gale force winds and driving rain has passed you by.
I personally love it, but then I'm strange! lol
Enjoy the rest of your day!

sig

7 comments:

Marisa said...

It's amazing how a change in DP and focal panel can change up a card so much. Lovely array of cards here, Viv :) Hope the toe heals quickly!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I know you are going to miss it, but change can be a good thing! Your cards are all lovely, as usual!!

Kim said...

although I'll miss you as a regular, I know you won't be far away and still expect to see you on the alumni hops!

Marjorie said...

Love your cards!

I have been following your blog for awhile now via email. I look forward to seeing your creations. They give me inspiration.

Marjorie from TX

Jackie said...

Gorgeous cards Viv, all of them, but I do love those spotty ones :o)
Jackie xx

issy said...

Super cards Viv, all of them. I love the last one, with the little trees background.

issy

Cindy :) said...

they are all gorgeous Viv :)Would love one of each, LOL

>