Tuesday 29 November 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #66 Before and after!

I'm so daft!!
I did my project for the challenge but forgot to add the oval  element DUH!
Here's your sketch, (which you'll pay a LOT more attention too than I did)! lol


That white shape is hard to miss right?
Well, NO! 'Coz I did!
Here's the evidence...


Now here's the panic addition....
I made a 'door' for my Gingerbread baker to stand in front of... PHEW!!
Saved by the door! Ha Ha
My fabulous little guy is PKS-14 and PKKO-02.
The die and stamp together make cutting out a thing of the past.
BRILLIANT!! They can both be found HERE!

Please bob on over to the Peachy Keen Challenge blog, 
to play along, or just to get some inspiration from my amazing DT sisters.
(There's always a fab prize on offer too)!

You MUST check out our mega talented Guest Designer..
JULIE (of 'Julie's Crafty spot') 
She has some fabulous projects to share with us this week.
Don't miss out, go visit and give her some love!
Whatever you do, have a wonderful time doing it!

sig

7 comments:

Marisa said...

You "panic" addition is perfect!! Love that little door and her welcoming you in :)

Jackie said...

I love both of them Viv, but I am a bit puzzled - not hard to puzzle me nowadays - I must be daft because I can't see any dome shape on the sample!!!!! :o)
Jackie xx

Janice W. said...

I love your card with or without the door! He is cute as can be!
Love and hugs,
Janice

Lisa said...

OMG love the door, your card is adorable either way. Sooooooooo cute.

issy said...

Fabulous card Viv, and the door is a brilliant addition.

issy

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Both versions are brilliant Viv ;o)

Cindy :) said...

a"door"able!! LOL really cute gingerbread, I think your mind knew before you did about the white space, cause your gingerbread was already over to one side, leaving room for it, LOL ;)love the polka dot ribbon and bow, all around great card, tf the inspiration

>