Thursday 24 June 2010

I've given up!

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time with Donna and other DT members, but decided that it was time to get back to more varied or 'girlier' projects. So, I have resigned as a DT member at Cards For Men.
Being in at the birth last year, makes Cards for Men that bit special and I have promised Donna that I will return for the Christmas edition. Brilliant!
Cards For Men is on the look-out for THREE more designers. Not just one!
(The blog has grown so much over the last few months, we were all finding it hard to get round to all the entrants and leave a comment).
So, if you fancy having a shot at being on the CFM DT, click HERE.  Good luck!!
 Thanks for calling by 
Viv xxx

5 comments:

Cor* said...

LOL- the first thing I wanted to write is DON'T GIVE UP.....of course YOU would never,,,,,,,,so I see this post as a MOVING ON!

My Creative Time said...

You are SOOOO SUPER Sweet my friend! I'm sure you will be missed TREMENDOUSLY!;)
Big hugs,
Emma;)

Donnas Den said...

You know you will be missed, Viv.

Donna xx

thread-bare said...

Awww what a shame you are leaving but I can understand why. Hope you are feeling well at the moment & huge apologies for not being by & commenting recently. Have left you a little something on my blog for you xx Clare x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Viv, like Donna has just said we are going to miss you, anyway love good luck for the future Im sure it holds lots of lovely things for you. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

>