Friday 30 October 2009

Phew!

I've gone from the sublime to the ridiculous!
No time for cards for most of the week, then a big rush today!
(Although, to be fair, the men cards in my last post are old ones put together for ease).

I did do this tonight though. It's for the Creative Card Crew Challenge Blog. The challenge being 'snowflakes'.
I used this card to test out my new Spellbinders labels 4 dies, flourishes and the sentiment stamp by Inkadinkado that I bought on Sunday at Monk's Den.
The snowflakes are punched out with an EK Success punch. That sentiment stamp fits the largest Labels 4 die exactly.



I can feel more coming on!
Back soon!

Viv xx

5 comments:

issy said...

Another stunner Viv, Im loving that sentiment too.

issy

Jackie said...

Wow Viv, looks fantastic, I see you got the labels four then :o)
The stamp looks fantastic and the papers are brilliant :o)
Jackie xx

Ali Watson said...

Beautiful card Viv, love it.

Natalie said...

Viv this is stunning, I love it. x

thread-bare said...

Love it Viv xx Clare x

>