Thursday 4 June 2009

SASSC18 Flower power!

First of all, I can't thank you all enough for sending your fabulous cards to Mum. She can't get over, people she's never met, sending her cards! Every day there's another and she's delighted.
I'm away on a crafting holiday with six of my fabulous friends until the weekend, but when I get back, I'll take a picture of her with her cards.
You are all such amazing and generous people. Thank you!





On to this weeks Challenge! SASSC18.
Here is this week's sketch that the amazing Mercy Kerin produces so wonderfully....








And here's my take on it...







I'm loving the new release from Stamps and Smiles. On this card, I'm using 'Hello Spring' .

I DO love Miss Daisy, or could she be Miss Sunflower?
She can be anything you want, but today, for me, she's a daisy.
The base card is Bazzil and the 'daisy' is stamped with Memento ink and coloured with Copics.
Mounted with foam pads, onto plain purple CS from my stash.
Three yellow/gold pearls to tie it all together.

We'd love it if you played along. You don't have to have SAS stamps to play and there's no time limit. If you upload to SCS, please use 'SASSC18' in your keywords.
Pop over to the Fresh Batch blog to get all the details and see the wonderful samples by the rest of the amazing DT!




Thanks for dropping in.'See' you when I get back!!!!






XXX

7 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Love your 'hello friend' card!!! Such happy flowers!!

Vickilyn said...

Beautiful card Vivienne!! I love the simplicity of it!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Viv your card is SOOO cute!! I LOVE the darling design and the fun use of the flower!!

Have a wonderful time with your friends!

Thinking of you, Jennifer :)

Jackie said...

Gorgeous as ever Viv :o)
Are you recovered from our trip yet :o)
Jackie xx

Tracey said...

Viv what a cutie. Just love this card

Natalie said...

Cute card Viv, I love the flowers. x

thread-bare said...

This card is just so much fun. I adore the smiling Daisy that you have used xx Clare x

>