Friday 31 October 2008

Anniversary card

I made this especially for Pam & Dan's anniversary.


I saw the technique used on Jennifer's blog.

Followed a link she put, and saw THIS card from Julee Tilman,

owner and illustrator of Verve Stamps.
This is one brilliantly talented lady and the cards on her blog are awesome!!!

I 'borrowed' her Layout. I do hope she doesn't mind.

Anyway, back to my card.........
Core-dinations CS, embellishments and ribbon from my stash.
I used a Tim Holtz pad thingy to ink the edges of all the CS.
(Must get a pack of re-fills 'coz I love it).
I was dying to use this and Pam & Dan's anniversary
was the perfect choice for my first try at this technique!!!

Thanks for visiting! Viv xx

7 comments:

Maria's Cards said...

Great card Viv. Love the colours and Layout.x

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Viv. x

Gina said...

beautiful card Viv, love the layout and the colours
Gina xxx

Handcrafted With Love said...

Thank you soooo much Viv - this card is just beautiful.

Love Pam xx

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card Viv, You did a FANTASTIC job on the sketch & technique!!! This technique will be addicting, I now want to use it on all of my cards!!

Julee posts a NEW sketch every Monday, hope you can play!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Els G. said...

Love your card, especially the soft colours you used!
Els
x

wendy said...

Beautiful.....i love it Viv....

Wendy:)

>