Saturday 6 September 2008

Time flies!!!

Have you missed me while I've been AWOL? :0(



Since Mum went into Hosptial last Thursday, It's been a bit hectic.
She isn't exactly ill, thank Heavens, she's had a small procedure done.
I say 'small', but it's causing lots of problems for her AND me.

The journey is taking 40mins each way!! It's rush hour(s) when I come out at 4pm!
PLUS, there are FOUR lots of roadworks going on between Macclesfield and Stepping Hill! *groan*.

I've made a few cards but not had the energy to blog them until now. :0)

I hope you think they were worth waiting for. ;0)

This one is an Anniversary card for my great friend Val.


I coloured the stamp with Crayolas and Sansador.
It's mounted on K & Company DP on Core-dinations CS.
I used a bit more of the lace again and
I punched the bottom of the matt with
my Fiskars punch, Threading Water.
I sponged the edges of the image to soften it.

Now to Christmas!! LOL

This one has a piece of Papermania 6"x6" mounted on green Bazzil CS.

I added 'Prancer' as I thought the top left was a bit sparse.

coloured him with Crayolas and Sansador and just tied a ribbon round it.

Didn't think it needed anything else. ;0)

I love this little bird from Creative Expressions..

I think he's a bird for all seasons, don't you?

Today he's a cute little Robin.

Mounted on DP from the 'Plum Pudding' A4 pad.

(From Craftwork Cards).

Coloured, as usual, with Crayolas and Sansador.

The round greeting is a Cuddly Buddly stamp.

Paper trimmed with my trusty Fiskars 'Threading Water' punch.

These two are made with my Winter Scene Cuttlebug folder.

You can't see it hardly, but there's a lot of sparkle

(Glamour Dust) on the rooftops

and down the embossed line at the left hand side.

So, as you see, I HAVE been making some cards and with a bit of luck,

may have a chance to join in a challenge or two soon. :0)

Thanks so much for stopping by.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh you poor thing nothing worse than rush hour traffic luckily I live very close to my work place!! You have been busy love them all, the white embossed ones look very elegant and the little bird id so cute!! Hope mum is better soon. Sue :o)

Karen said...

Sorry to hear about your Mum, hope she's better soon.
Gorjus cards Viv. Love that rose and robin.

Love Karen x

Handcrafted With Love said...

...... Absolutely stunning cards as always Viv. Good to see you back in blog land luvvi.

Love Pam xx

Natalie said...

Wow, Viv you have been busy, I love all your cards, your christmas ones are beautiful. x

Unknown said...

Hi Viv, all your cards are fabby, love the Winter House, love the birdy, love em all! Hope mum is okay, poor you having to contend with that traffic to Stepping Hill, don't envy you that!

Take care

Barbaraxx

Maria's Cards said...

My you have been Busy. All of them are lovely. well done.x

>