Wednesday 2 July 2008

Here's a job lot of cards I keep forgetting to upload!

This one is done using the PM paper pad. Can't remember the name of it off hand.
Mounted on Bazzil and inked round the edges with Fluid Chalk Cat's Eyes stacking ink pads, by Color Box.
Stamp is by Penny Black.
Mink satin ribbon from my stash across the bottom.

The background for this one uses the Versamark/chalk technique.
The background stamp is by Impression Obsessions.
Mounted onto Bazzil again.
The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts and the flowers are from SU sympathy set.
Lime green ribbon from Dovecraft.
Not got the Circle Nesties (yet) so used my circle punch.

This one uses half of my Basic Grey paper cut around the flowers

then stuck to the bottom of the CS.

The SU flower stamp was cut with the oval Nestie.

Stamped sentiment by Hero Arts.

The other half of the paper!!

I just trimmed the jagged edge left by cutting around the flowers.
The lovely Tilda and a Hydrangea from my tin of Forever Flowers.

Have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

icelady said...

Such a lot of beautiful cards, dont know how you do it :-), if you could measure imagination, yours would be miles long
sandra

>