Monday 28 April 2008

Happy wot's left of Monday!

What happened to Monday???


On Sunday, Pam And I went to Derby for the Gina Martin demo I spoke of in my last post.
It was brilliant.


We met up with our friends at the Derby Dabblers at 9am and all mucked in getting the hall ready for Gina's appearance at 10am.


We made 5 cards each using 'Art Impressions' stamps.


I bought 3 Art Impression stamps, Hero arts clear design cupcakes and I also bought 5 more Marvy pens.

I'm going to have to start leaving my purse at home!


I wrote all my answers out for the Tag I was doing set by Michelle and Tara.

Hit 'publish' and it all went wrong. The window was full of script and messages about HTML. ARGHH!
I give up!!! sorry girls. I'm a wuss, I know.
Here's a card I made today instead......


Blog cards

Sugar Nellie from Gina.

DP Basic Grey's Stella Ruby

Foerever Flowers Hydrangia

Dovecraft ribbon

Coloured with Crayola pencils and Sansador

Off to get my hair highlighted at Pam's in a minute. It's 20mins to her house!

Firstly got to drop off my D-i-L's birthday card off.

Back later hopefully! :)

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Lovely card Viv, I like how you have used the ribbon. x

kerry said...

Gorgeous card Viv, I love the colours, so bold & beautiful!!
Kerry xxx

Gina said...

sounds like you had a great day, you should still be able to get the tag answers you were doing, if you go to new post and then click the edit posts tabs all of your posts are in there and they usually save automatically, I know because I have done the same thing!! click on the post you would like to edit and then post again, let me know if it works or not as the case may be :)
Hope it works for you
Gina xx

My Paper World said...

Awwww! Love your cute card Viv! xx

Jennifer Meyer said...

OMG Viv, your card is just darling! LOVE th sweet design and super darling image!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

sweet card viv.

thank you so much my blogging friend for reccomending me.
one of your friend left such an awesome kind comment on my blog it so made my day!
hugs

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card so pretty Viv,Dawnxx

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Lovely card,the colurs are fab.x

>