Friday 11 April 2008

Happy Friday everyone!






Made a couple of cards. One yesterday and one this morning.
The first one is for a challenge on The Batty Cave and the other one because i'd just got the Bunny stamp off Ebay.
Both the swirly backgrounds are from a Basic Grey Two Scoops (or vice verse),
paper pad.

I've been wandering all over blogland trying to decide who I should pass the 'you make me smile' award on to. I can't choose, because you ALL do! Please, ALL of you accept it from me to you. You ALL deserve it, because you ALL make me smile.
(Especially when you leave me a lovely comment). ;)

Look what I've won HERE!!!!!!
I AM a happy bunny. :)
Have a lovely weekend!!!! :)

6 comments:

Handcrafted With Love said...

........ Both cards are beautiful Viv but that bunny one with those fabulous loppy ears is sooooo cute. Well done on winning the card off Jennifer's sweet designs to - it's gorgeous.

Love Pam xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

2 fabulous cards ,realy beautiful cards ,big congrats on your win
Hugs Dawnxx

kerry said...

These are lovely. Got to say love how you colour your stamped images in! Both fab, & a happy Friday to you too...
Kerry xx

Natalie said...

Lovely cards and great papers. x

Michelle Short said...

Great cards, love them both! Both images are gorgeous :0) xx

Julie said...

Your cards are great Viv, that bunny one is gorgeous

>